Thursday, February 10, 2011

full

I have been busy.  Really busy.  So busy that I can’t live without my iCal.  But today I feel full and I am thankful for that.  Honestly, I thought today was going to be a bad day.  Not a bad, bad day, just not the greatest.  I was up late working on a paper last night and got up early to work on it some more this morning.  Wrote paper, class, class, appointment, made YL slides, fixed jammed printer, got free bball tickets, class, interview, drove to Zionsville at rush hour, dropped off computer, got dinner with YL girl, Club, McDs, drove kids home, stopped by Walgreens, drove back to Butler—a nonstop day.  Despite all of this, I feel really full.  I am still exhausted from the weekend but I feel really full, my heart feels full.

I had dinner with a freshman girl tonight.  Noodles & Co., the best.  And it was really great.  She is so open and shares her heart.  I loved hearing about her family and her friends, her life.  She is strong and brave—more than she knows.  We got to Club and she witnessed our pre-Club dance party.  Haha.  We walked in and she said, “So do all you leaders get here early and dance around before Club?”  My response—YES.  And tonight, the dance moves were exceptional.  I finally learned D$’s move, she’s so cool.  I love Club for a lot of reasons.  But today there was so much joy and excitement and energy in the leaders before Club.  We were experiencing life to the full together.  Thank you Jesus for that.  Thank you that this is the life we’re meant to live.  Full, abundant, joyous life.

Ellen--Safe travels to New Zealand.  I miss you already!  Can't wait to read the Kiwi NewZ!  LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment